This is a combination of THREE top class chess courses on the Art of Attack.
Attacking Mastermind with GM Bryan Smith
In this 10-hour, 9-chapter course, GM Bryan Smith reveals 25 most effective attacking plans and meticulously explored EACH and EVERY one of them in this brand-new Attacking Mastermind. The outcome is the powerful attacking arsenal that you can use to crash your opponents.
We present to you the 25 most effective attacking plans and meticulously explored EACH and EVERY one of them in this brand-new Attacking Mastermind. The outcome is the powerful attacking arsenal that you can use to crash your opponents.
Here is what it will do for you:
- Rapidly increase your attacking potential …And make winning against tough defenders look effortless
- Gain unlimited attacking options …And the full arsenal of attacking plans and maneuvers to choose from
- Read the position and react with ease …And know how your opponents are going to defend before they do
- Enhanced chess IQ …You will begin to control the flow and direction of the game
- Build confidence …Because you’ll be armed with top-notch attacking systems that work even on the highest level
- And much more.
Attacking Masterclass with IM Mat Kolosowski
In this 19-lesson, 10-hour masterclass we are going to take your attacking skills to the next level. You will learn specific and very effective methods that professional chess players use to achieve the attacking mastery.
Part 1: Attacking the King in the Center
INTRO Introduction to the course
CHAPTER 1 Don’t let the king escape from the center
CHAPTER 2 Open files and diagonals
CHAPTER 3 Invite all of your friends to the party
CHAPTER 4 Right timing is the key
Part 2: Attacking the Same-Side Castled King
CHAPTER 5 Seize the initiative
CHAPTER 6 First come first served
CHAPTER 7 It’s not the value of the pieces but their number that counts
CHAPTER 8 Be creative
Part 3: Attacking the Opposite-Side Castled King
CHAPTER 9 Pawn storms are dangerous in closed positions
CHAPTER 10 Transition from a closed to an open position
CHAPTER 11 Get access to the exposed king at any cost
CHAPTER 12 Lack of coordination
CHAPTER 13 It’s always easier to attack than to defend
CHAPTER 14 Bombard them with sacrifices
CHAPTER 15 Bring ALL of your resources
Part 4: Counterattack and Unexpected Attack
CHAPTER 16 Don’t be afraid to make concessions
CHAPTER 17 It ain’t over till it’s over
CHAPTER 18 Evaluation must come along with calculation
CHAPTER 19 Strategic positions may also be rich in tactics
Attacking Chess Secrets with IM Alex Battey
In this 10-hour masterclass, IM Alex Battey shares his blueprint for launching powerful attacks with maximum ease and near perfect execution! Throughout this course, IM Battey provides you with 10 must-know elements to construct a successful attack.
Here is what’s inside:
- How to identify and use the “Focal Points” in your attack – all great players know that focusing your forces into a single point creates an immensely powerful attack which is very difficult to counter for your opponent.
- The mating nets – done right. How to save your time and energy over the board while setting up the traps that will do the work for you!
- Exploiting the “Queenless Middlegames” misconceptions – most club players think that there is no play in those… Oh boy, you will prove them wrong!
- The Breakthrough automation. Do you want to become a master of opening up your opponent’s position and going after the king? This section will show you how.
- Thinking and Decision-Making. Attacking mindset is a defining characteristic of a strong attacker. You will learn the thought process and what’s happening behind the scenes during a successful attack.