This pack contains:
- All 180 of the ChessLecture courses, most of which run for 2-3 hours each.
- The most complete opening coverage available, learn the most crushing attacks in each of the major openings plus make sure you never blunder in the opening again.
- IM Valeri Lilov’s 3 volumes on attacking chess. Discover how to make your every move hit hard, forcing your rivals onto the defensive.
- Bobby Fischer’s secrets to playing with and against the Sicilian Najdorf. Fischer understood this double-edged opening better than anyone and his ideas on pawn storms, the critical d5 square and unusual sacrifices will serve you well for years.
- The favourite attacking move of Judit Polgar and how to make it your most effective weapon.
- GM Jesse Krai’s celebrated series on the endgames of former World Champion Smyslov, the exact material GM Krai credits with helping him become a GM. Full of fascinating insights into the deepest secrets of chess.
- The style and ideas of Mikhail Tal, Magnus Carlsen and many other World Champions clearly explained. Find the player who most closely matches your style and learn their strongest strategies.
- Plus PGNs of the featured games (where relevant).
Each of the 180 volumes features a GM/titled player revealing the inaccurate beliefs about the position that causes club players to repeatedly make mistakes before giving you the GM perspective and specific strategies you can use to win.By working on your all-around game, you will see the quickest improvement in your results and rating too.